There is a high demand for additional PHT Members in various parts of the U.S. to continue providing policy holders with quick response, and safe and professional emergency services.
To Join The Network and become a PHT Member, you must be a certified arborist, professional tree care service provider and/or TCIA accredited company. In addition, you must have Workers’ Compensation Insurance and $1 million in General Liability with a $2 million aggregate.
Emergency Tree Service Roof Tarping Interior Demo
Fully Licensed & Insured
- Roofing Contractors
- Skilled Construction personnel
- Certified Tree Climber's
- Certified Tree Safety
- CDL Class A Drivers
- Master Crane and Heavy equipment operators
- Insurance Adjusters
- Xactimate Trained and Certified
Join Our Network
Benefits Of Joining Our Network
- QUICK PAYOUTS!
- There is no penalty for being unavailable; we do not assign jobs on a rotation basis. Every PHT Member within 35 miles of a job lead will receive the same notification from the PHT office. Whichever available crew can mobilize to the job the quickest, is granted the job.
- Each accepted assignment (job lead) is guaranteed to be yours. NO bidding wars!
- Mobilization fees for travel to storm events
- Hotel and housing accommodation availability information when traveling to storm event location
- Mentorship opportunities
- Discounts on equipment rental and purchases from our preferred vendors
- Public Relations – When PHT is covered by local media, you are too
- Social Media acknowledgement
- PHT receive discounted Continuing Education for tree care industry related courses offered by one of our partners. We offer grants to our partners to help make education classes more affordable.
- Annual Performance/Excellence Awards.